FMC News & Events
Sun Safety Skate and Donate Returns for 2022
FMC’s Second Annual Sun Safety Skate and Donate for the The Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber will be held August 15th – 26th at eleven arena locations. FMC will host donation-only Public Skating sessions at 11 arenas throughout Mass and all of the funds raised at the event will go to The Jimmy Fund and Dana-Farber to benefit cancer research.
FMC will host the Public Skating sessions at the following arenas:
- Pirelli Arena in Franklin, MA
- Armstrong Arena in Plymouth, MA
- Aleixo Arena in Taunton, MA
- Buffone Arena in Worcester, MA
- Burlington Ice Palace in Burlington, MA
- Cronin Arena in Revere, MA
- William L. Chase Arena in Natick, MA
- Raynham IcePlex in Raynham, MA
- Porrazzo Rink in East Boston, MA
- Jim Roche Community Arena in West Roxbury, MA
- Veteran’s Memorial Rink in Somerville, MA
The schedule for the Public Skating sessions will be available on the Public Skating page of the FMC website at the end of July. You can donate online today.
Thanks for your continued participation in this community event. Last year, our community raised over $3500 and we’re hoping to top that this year!
The Jimmy Fund, established in Boston in 1948, is comprised of community-based fundraising events and other programs that, solely and directly, benefit Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s lifesaving mission to provide compassionate patient care and groundbreaking cancer research for children and adults. The generosity of millions of people in Boston and around the world has helped the Jimmy Fund save countless lives and reduce the burden of cancer for patients and families worldwide.
How to Detect Skin Cancer: https://blog.dana-farber.org/insight/2020/05/how-to-detect-skin-cancer-even-during-covid-19/