|12:00PM - 2:00PM||Worcester|
|12:20PM - 2:20PM||Brockton|
|1:00PM - 3:00PM||Springfield|
|1:00PM - 3:00PM||Fall River|
|1:30PM - 3:30PM||Taunton|
|1:30PM - 3:30PM||Veterans|
|1:50PM - 3:50PM||Lynn|
|2:00PM - 4:00PM||West Roxbury|
|2:00PM - 4:00PM||Newburyport|
|2:00PM - 4:00PM||Greenfield|
|2:00PM - 4:00PM||Gardner|
|2:00PM - 4:00PM||Franklin|
|2:30PM - 4:30PM||Revere|
|2:30PM - 4:30PM||New Bedford|
|3:00PM - 5:00PM||Plymouth|
|3:00PM - 4:30PM||Natick|
|3:00PM - 5:00PM||Auburn|
|3:00PM - 4:30PM||Fitchburg|
|3:20PM - 4:30PM||Burlington|
|3:30PM - 5:30PM||Hopedale|
|4:00PM - 5:20PM||Raynham|
|4:40PM - 6:40PM||Marlboro|
About Public Skating at FMC Rinks
Public skating is the perfect time to get on the ice with friends, family and co-workers! Our trained, professional staff and our Skater's Code of Conduct ensure a safe and enjoyable experience! Rental skates are available on a first come, first served basis.
$7.00 General Admission**
$7.00 Rental Skates (Available on a first come, first served basis)
**$5.00 General Admission in Newburyport, Everett and Somerville locations.
Skaters 62 and older can skate for free with an ID.
Skater's Responsibility CodeIce skating is a fun and enjoyable sport for everyone; it can be enjoyed in many ways. Regardless of your skill level or expertise, there are elements of risk in ice skating. Use common sense, always show courtesy to others, and anticipate and avoid dangerous situations before they arise.
The following guidelines are some basic elements of common sense and courtesy:
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other skaters.
- While on the ice, keep moving with the flow of skaters in a counter-clockwise direction. Never stop where you will obstruct other skaters or skate in groups.
- Skaters ahead of you always have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid hitting them or disrupting them.
- NO SPEEDING
- NO WEAVING
- NO ROUGHNESS
- NO THROWING OBJECTS OR SNOWBALLS
- Keep ice exits clear. When entering the ice, watch for oncoming skaters. Never sit on the dasher boards or loiter at the exit / entrance gates.
- Never carry children or other items when skating. Never bring objects onto the ice (cones, milk crates, etc.). No eating, drinking or smoking on the ice.
- Ice resurfacing machines are very dangerous. Always stay off the ice when the resurfacer is in operation.
- Do not step on the ice without skates. Never wear skates in the stands.
- Always obey ice monitors; report any hazards or unsafe behavior to ice monitors at once.
- Respect the ice and others areound you. Never litter or use foul language.