You can view additional sessions and register online for Sun Safety Skate and Donate at: https://fmc.myhalix.io/pages/publicskating
We are excited to partner with Dana-Farber and The Jimmy Fund and offer public skating sessions again starting July 12th.
Find your local rink session schedule here.
To ensure a safe environment for all skaters and staff we will be implementing the following protocols consistent with state and local guidance:
1) Skaters must pre-register online. Only pre-registered skaters will be allowed to skate. There will be no onsite admission ticket sales.
2) Skaters are strictly limited to 50 per session. Pre-registration will close at 50 skaters and no further skaters will be allowed to join a session, even if they are family members of a registered skater. We strongly encourage families that wish to skate together to pre-register at the same time to ensure there is enough capacity for your entire family.
3) To help all of our skaters feel safe, social distancing is strongly recommended for all participants.
4) Skate rentals will be available. Skate rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Skate rental is $6 and can be paid at the arena.
Thank you for helping to make our Sun Safety Skate and Donate event a success!
About Public Skating at FMC Rinks
Skate for Skin Cancer Research!
Skater's Code of Conduct
- Foul, abusive or obscene language is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- All visitors must show respect and courtesy to others regardless of race, gender, creed or ability while in the facility or grounds.
- All visitors should encourage good sportsmanship by refraining from expressing negative or insulting statements to the officials, coaches, participants or spectators.
- Physical force by players (not in the normal course of game play), coaches, parents, spectators or officials is strictly forbidden under any and all circumstances.
- All coaches must supervise and take responsibility for the players inside the team changing rooms they are issued.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised when not participating in skating or hockey.
- No play (hockey, catch, etc.) is allowed off the ice surface.
- Use of skateboards, roller blades and “Heelys” are not allowed.
- All visitors must respect the facility and report any person or persons damaging the property to the management.
- Visitors should keep in mind that this arena is a public resource and a place for fun and personal development for all ages and abilities; please assist in preserving a positive environment for all other visitors by honoring this Code of Conduct and reporting to the rink management any violations of it.