Available SessionsUpdated 2/18/2021 at 12:00 PM
All sessions for the week of 2/15 to 2/19 are at capacity as of 12:00 PM, February 18th. Sessions for 2/22 through 3/5 are posted daily. View Full Schedule
About Public Skating at FMC Rinks
Public Skating is back starting Monday, February 15th! We know many skaters and their families have suffered financially over the past year so we will be waiving the admission fee for all public sessions for the remainder of the season.
What to know:
- Skaters must pre-register online 24 hours in advance and can do so here. On-site registration is strictly prohibited.
- Skaters must present a printed email confirmation for admission.
- Sessions are strictly limited to 25 skaters
- Face coverings must be worn at all times on the premises, even when skating
- Skaters must maintain social distance (6' separation) if not skating with household members
- Spectators only allowed for minors (under 18) and are limited to two parents/guardians and household siblings.
- No skate rentals will be available.
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your session
Skater's Code of Conduct
- Foul, abusive or obscene language is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- All visitors must show respect and courtesy to others regardless of race, gender, creed or ability while in the facility or grounds.
- All visitors should encourage good sportsmanship by refraining from expressing negative or insulting statements to the officials, coaches, participants or spectators.
- Physical force by players (not in the normal course of game play), coaches, parents, spectators or officials is strictly forbidden under any and all circumstances.
- All coaches must supervise and take responsibility for the players inside the team changing rooms they are issued.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised when not participating in skating or hockey.
- No play (hockey, catch, etc.) is allowed off the ice surface.
- Use of skateboards, roller blades and “Heelys” are not allowed.
- All visitors must respect the facility and report any person or persons damaging the property to the management.
- Visitors should keep in mind that this arena is a public resource and a place for fun and personal development for all ages and abilities; please assist in preserving a positive environment for all other visitors by honoring this Code of Conduct and reporting to the rink management any violations of it.
The arena management and staff will enforce this Code of Conduct for all visitors of the arena. Loss of rink privileges, fines and/or criminal prosecution will be imposed as necessary.