|12:00PM - 2:00PM||Auburn|
|12:00PM - 2:00PM||Holyoke|
|12:00PM - 2:00PM||Greenfield|
|2:30PM - 4:30PM||Franklin|
|2:30PM - 4:30PM||Marlboro|
|3:40PM - 5:40PM||Worcester|
|7:00PM - 9:00PM||Hopedale|
|7:30PM - 9:30PM||Gardner|
About Public Skating at FMC Rinks
Public skating is the perfect time to get on the ice with friends, family and co-workers! our trained, professional staff and our Skater's Code of Conduct ensure a safe and enjoyable experience! Rental skates are available on a first come, first served basis.
$6.00 General Admission
$6.00 Rental Skates (Available on a first come, first served basis)
Skaters 62 and older can skate for free with an ID.
Skater's Code of Conduct
- Foul, abusive or obscene language is not permitted anywhere in the building or on the grounds.
- All visitors must show respect and courtesy to others regardless of race, gender, creed or ability while in the facility or grounds.
- All visitors should encourage good sportsmanship by refraining from expressing negative or insulting statements to the officials, coaches, participants or spectators.
- Physical force by players (not in the normal course of game play), coaches, parents, spectators or officials is strictly forbidden under any and all circumstances.
- All coaches must supervise and take responsibility for the players inside the team changing rooms they are issued.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised when not participating in skating or hockey.
- No play (hockey, catch, etc.) is allowed off the ice surface.
- Use of skateboards, roller blades and “Heelys” are not allowed.
- All visitors must respect the facility and report any person or persons damaging the property to the management.
- Visitors should keep in mind that this arena is a public resource and a place for fun and personal development for all ages and abilities; please assist in preserving a positive environment for all other visitors by honoring this Code of Conduct and reporting to the rink management any violations of it.