Public Skating is the perfect time to get on the ice with friends, family and co-workers! Our trained, professional staff and our Skater’s Code of Conduct ensure a safe and enjoyable experience! Rental skates are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Public Skating Schedules
|10:00AM - 12:00PM||Worcester - Buffone Arena - Ice Sheet|
|10:30AM - 12:30PM||Revere - Cronin Arena - Ice Sheet|
|10:30AM - 12:30PM||Springfield - Smead Arena - Ice Sheet|
|11:30AM - 01:30PM||Auburn - Horgan Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:00PM - 02:00PM||Plymouth - Armstrong Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:00PM - 02:00PM||West Roxbury - Jim Roche Community Ice Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:30PM - 02:00PM||Fitchburg - Gaetz Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:30PM - 02:30PM||Brockton - Asiaf Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:30PM - 02:30PM||Franklin - Pirelli Veterans Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:30PM - 02:30PM||Marlboro - Navin Arena - Ice Sheet|
|12:30PM - 02:30PM||Springfield - Smead Arena - Ice Sheet|
|01:00PM - 02:30PM||Natick - William L. Chase Arena - Ice Sheet|
|01:00PM - 03:00PM||New Bedford - Hetland Arena - Ice Sheet|
|01:30PM - 03:30PM||Fall River - Driscoll Arena - Ice Sheet|
|02:00PM - 04:00PM||Cambridge - Simoni Arena - Ice Sheet|
|02:00PM - 04:00PM||East Boston - Porrazzo Arena - Ice Sheet|
|02:00PM - 04:00PM||Greenfield - Collins/Moylan Arena - Ice Sheet|
|02:00PM - 04:00PM||Lynn - Connery Arena - Ice Sheet|
|02:00PM - 04:00PM||Taunton - Aleixo Arena - Ice Sheet|
|03:00PM - 05:00PM||Gardner - Gardner Veterans Arena - Ice Sheet|
|03:00PM - 05:00PM||Holyoke - Fitzpatrick Arena - Ice Sheet|
Public Skating Rates
$6.00 General Admission
$6.00 Rental Skates (Available on a first come, first served basis)
Skaters 62 and older can skate for free with an ID.
Public Hockey Information
$10.00 General Admission
General Admission (25 minute sessions): $5
First two goalies skate for free
18+ (unless otherwise noted)
Full equipment & signed waivers required
For more rink-specific information about public hockey, please click on the corresponding button above.
Parent waiver must be signed for any player under the age of 18
- FMC 18+ Public Hockey
- FMC 16+ Public Hockey
- FMC Youth Public Hockey (12 and Under)
- FMC Teen Public Hockey (13-18)
Skater’s Responsibility Code
- Always stay in control and be able to stop or avoid other skaters.
- While on the ice, keep moving with the flow of skaters in a counter-clockwise direction. Never stop where you will obstruct other skaters or skate in groups.
- Skaters ahead of you always have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid hitting them or disrupting them.
NO THROWING OBJECTS OR SNOWBALLS
- Keep ice exits clear. When entering the ice, watch for oncoming skaters. Never sit on the dasher boards or loiter at the exit/entrance gates.
- Never carry children or other items when skating. Never bring objects onto the ice (cones, milk crates, etc.). No eating, drinking or smoking on the ice.
- Ice resurfacing machines are very dangerous, always stay off the ice when the resurfacer is in operation.
- Do not step on the ice without skates. Never wear skates in stands.
- Always obey ice monitors; report any hazards or unsafe behavior to ice monitors at once.
- Respect the ice and others around you, never litter or use foul language.
This is only a partial list of your responsibilities as a participant in skating. There are elements of risk that common sense, courtesy, and personal awareness can help reduce. Remember that you are ultimately responsible for your personal safety!