Today's Public Hockey Schedule
Public Hockey is available in limited arenas due to COVID-19.
About Public Hockey at FMC Rinks
Participate in a fun and friendly no-check pick-up game without the commitment of a league. Sessions are limited to 30 players and locker and shower facilities are available. Signed waivers and full equipment (single blade hockey skates, HECC approved helmet, shin pads & hockey socks, elbow & shoulder pads, hockey gloves and hockey pants) are required. All participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate unless otherwise noted.
General Admission: $12.00
First two goalies skate for free
Rental Skates: $6.00, on a first come, first served basis
- Session Max – 30 skaters + 2 free goalies
- All participants must be in full equipment. Review equipment guide.
- All participants must sign a waiver
- Participants under the age of 18 require a waiver signed by a parent or guardian
- All players must provide their own equipment
- No contact or checking
- No coach-lead organized team practices
- Coaching of any kind is strictly prohibited
- Sign-up for sessions begins 30 minutes before session start time
- Sign up is on a first-come, first-served basis; players cannot pay or hold spaces for players who are not present
The arena management and staff will enforce the Skater Code of Conduct for all visitors of the arena. Loss of rink privileges, fines and/or criminal prosecution will be imposed as necessary.