For participants who have mastered the elements of Hockey Skating Development, Bruins FUNdamentals is a 40 minute class that incorporates fundamental hockey skills and drills and provides an introduction to game concepts and advanced skating. Full equipment is required.
- For participants in Kindergarten and higher and/or those who are potty trained and capable of independently wearing a mask, social distancing and following directions
- Completion of Hockey Skating Development; Instructor recommendation required
- Participants will need to demonstrate falling down and getting up and taking 8 steps off ice; view our instructional video here
- Full hockey equipment is required
- Rental skates are available on a first-come, first-served basis and are included in the class fee; Participants are welcome to bring their own skates although double blade skates are not permitted