Freestyle 25 min
- Location: Gardner - Gardner Veterans Are
- Day: Tue
- Season: 2018 Spring I
- Time: 5:00-5:25pm
- Age: All Ages
- Start Date: Feb 27
- Notes: Last Session 3/20/2018, 3/27 Walk On Only
A vital part of skating, Freestyle Practice Ice is ice time set aside for skaters to practice more advanced skating elements and make the most of their skating investment. This session is 25 minutes. Sessions must be used as scheduled.
Prior to skating, participants must sign in with FMC staff and have a current, signed FMC Freestyle Rules & Etiquette Waiver on file. Skaters who pre-register for Freestyle Practice Ice or an FMC Step 1-3 or FMC Figure Skating Club program receive a complimentary Ice Skating Industry (ISI) membership. Walk on users will be required to pay a $15 Administrative fee. This fee is waived for current ISI members.
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the program start time
- Please adhere to all prerequisites and equipment requirements
- Sessions must be used in as listed and scheduled
- Additional skating opportunities (events, programs, discounts, private lessons and more) may be available
Still have questions? Call 1-888-74-SKATE or see the Contact Us tab for contact information of the Program Supervisor to your location
Thank you for preregistering for FMC Practice Ice. We are excited for your commitment to your skating and hope that you find success! Your ISI membership will be registered after Week 4. If you wish to test or compete, your Program Supervisor can help you get started and provide you with your membership number. If the season you have preregistered for has a “no- session” date, a pass will be provided for a makeup. The pass can be used at any FMC facility and on any FMC Freestyle Practice session. These, too, will be provided after Week 4.