FMC FS Club Group Class
- Location: Auburn - Horgan Arena
- Day: Wed
- Season: 2018 Winter
- Time: 4:30-5:20pm
- Age: All Ages
- Start Date: Jan 3
- Free Gift: FMC Club Fun Pack valued at $20
- Special Event: FMC Skating Games
Skaters who master the skills in Step 3 and wish to figure skate, advance to the FMC FS Club Group Class. Here, participants develop basics like edges, transitions, and beginning jumps and spins in a progressive format.
Skaters who have mastered the skills in Step 3 and wish to pursue figure skating advance into the FMC Figure Skating Club program. Figure skates should be worn I this class. See your Instructor or Program Supervisor for more information on figure skates.
- Arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the program start time
- Be sure to adhere to all prerequisites and equipment requirements
- Warm, comfortable layers that allow for movement, long sleeves & pants, gloves or mittens are recommended; little ones should wear waterproof items
- You are welcome to bring your own skates although double blade skates are not permitted
- Special Events will occur towards the end of a season and may be scheduled on a different day or time than the original class; free gifts will be distributed after the midpoint of a season
- An ISI (Ice Skating Industry) membership is included a $15 value
- Additional skating opportunities (events, programs, discounts, private lessons and more) may be available
Still have questions? Call 1-888-74-SKATE or see the Contact Us tab for contact information of the Program Supervisor to your location
As an FMC Figure Skating Club skater, your classes will include preparations for a performance during that season’s Special Event. The group will mostly perform together with individuals being highlighted. After week 4, along with your free gift, you’ll be given a special invitation and encouraged to invite friends and family friends to come see how great you skate! But be sure to let you’re your friends and family know now that they can come enjoy skating with you! For more information, please call 1-888-74-SKATE or see your Program Supervisor.