FMC Ice Sports (Facility Management Corporation) is an innovative leader of public recreational facility management, specializing in ice arena operations. Combined, FMC’s team has over a century of experience in the industry. Let us put our knowledge and skills to work for you!
FMC exists to make our community a better place one skater at a time!
We will achieve that by delivering personalized customer service, programs that promote positive experiences and clean well-maintained facilities all at the lowest possible cost.
Values and Beliefs:
The following values and beliefs represent the cornerstone of the FMC Ice Sports organization. They are the most important aspects of our management and business philosophy. As an organization, we are committed to building upon this foundation of values and beliefs in order to achieve our mission.
We believe in:
- Improving service to our patrons by understanding their needs, wants and desires.
- Communication as our most important skill and tool.
- A safe, healthy environment for our patrons as our fundamental responsibility.
- Expanding the use of our facility to every segment of the community.
- Taking responsibility for our actions; sharing the credit for our success and accepting blame for our failures.
- Constant improvement through creative innovation.
- Personal and professional improvement through education.
- Pride in every aspect of one’s work.
- Teamwork to achieve our goals.
- Initiative to solve problems and improve service.
- Honesty and integrity in all areas of our professional relationships.
- The personal fulfillment and security of every member of our team.
- Loyalty to the team and dedication to achieving our mission.